The Grace Legal Team has decades of experience in both state and federal courts.
In both family law and criminal cases, they have devoted their efforts to protecting their clients from either a system that is stacked against them or the pain involved from dissolving a marriage, breaking up a family and debating tough custody issues. The lawyers and team at Grace Legal Offices have a depth of knowledge and experience in state and federal court designed to ensure that a client's legal rights are protected and well represented. There is a reason Kathleen, Michael and Allissa struck out to form a firm based on the ideal that the law is for the client, not for the benefit of the lawyer.
Grace Legal is looking for a team player, a hard worker, and a person who is extemely detail-oriented and organized. Our goal is to have a productive, healthy, and uplifiting environment where everyone can grow together.
Check out our website for more information about us! www.gracelegaloffices.com
Grace Legal is looking for an experienced, compassionate, and aggressive attorney for an addition to our highly respected and prestigious firm. A background in family law and criminal law is ideal, but interested candidates should send their resume regardless of experience. This is a position for someone who wants to grow with the company.
- Research and write legal documents
- Research, connect evidence, and draft legal briefs
- Prepare for court hearings
- Have constant communication with clients
- Represent clients in court throughout all court proceedings, including trials
- Negotiate settlements with opposing parties
- Write briefs and summaries of cases
- Analyze laws, rules, and regulations
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,129.74 - $130,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Camp Hill, PA 17011: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Family law: 1 year (Required)
Criminal defense law: 1 year (Required)
- Bar (Required)
Work Location: In person