Description:At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients' lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
As part of the Patient, Data and Privacy team, this role is responsible for overseeing the support, execution and management of contracting matters related research collaborations and data licensing. This role will work closely with business and contracting stakeholders to ensure early identification, prioritization, timely escalation, and resolution of contracts and issues. A key function of this role will be working with the PDP contracting team to identify best practices and, as needed, with functional subject matter experts across PDP and the broader Law Department to ensure that collaboration and data sharing agreements are appropriately prioritized and advanced.
- Develop and maintain expertise in business priorities involving collaboration and data licensing agreements and attendant legal issues, including fraud and abuse, data privacy, and data integrity.
- Work closely with the attorneys supporting PDP contracts and broader PDP team and law department to obtain SME input, identify points necessary for escalation and timely advance contracts consistent with enterprise-wide data generation acceleration objectives.
- Work with relevant business and legal stakeholders to anticipate book of work needs and prioritize appropriately.
- Legal degree with 3+ Years of R&D contracting experience.
- Experience with BMS contracting process preferred.
- Excellent judgement, time management, and cross functional collaboration skills required