Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we’re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won’t stop!
At T-Mobile, we strongly encourage everyone, including people of color, veterans, military spouses, individuals with disabilities, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, and parents to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome everyone to our team. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.
T-Mobile has consistently been recognized as a Best Place to Work thanks to our crew of diverse, multi-talented self-starters who are ready to go go go… And T-Mobile is recognized as a best place to work for LGBTQ employees by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index five years in a row. A designated Military Friendly Employer by Military Friendly for eleven years running. And with a 100% score on the Disability Equality Index, our diversity across gender, race and ideas drives us forward.
Join T-Mobile’s All-Star Legal Team! We are looking for a Corporate Counsel – Land Use, Siting and Network Transactions to support delivering the best 5G network across America.
What you’ll do in your role.
- This position is responsible for negotiating complex agreements, including master lease agreements, site leases, ACS/DAS, venue, and teaming agreements; and provide strategic legal counsel and guidance on land use, zoning and permitting issues related to siting wireless facilities.
- Support business leaders interpret and effectively resolve local permitting and ordinance issues.
- Review, analyze and work to change existing and proposed local ordinances and codes to better facilitate wireless infrastructure deployment, while additionally supporting and acting as one of the subject matter experts to support state and federal existing and proposed laws and regulations.
- Co-create and present training materials and conduct training sessions for T-Mobile attorneys, development teams and vendors to establish best practices to drive consistency and efficiency across functions and regions.
- Provide strategic guidance and support to T-Mobile’s Government Affairs and external affairs experts to generate support for T-Mobile’s network development in communities within mutually agreed time frames.
The experience you’ll bring.
- Juris Doctorate from an ABA-accredited law school.
- Admission to a state bar, with the ability to become a licensed attorney or practice in-house counsel in the State of Washington.
- Minimum 7-10 years of on point in-house or law firm experience.
- Results oriented team member with executive maturity to render legal advice and support.
- Ability to effectively manage a high transaction volume within target timeframes.
- Collaborator with a positive “can do” attitude, excellent written, verbal communication, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple responsibilities and effectively manage complex projects.
At least 18 years of age
Legally authorized to work in the United States
T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work, unless precluded from doing so by applicable law. The CDC currently defines "fully vaccinated" as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination prior to successful applicants first day of work, and will consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase (1) as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others, or (2) for other reasons under applicable law.
Washington Pay Range : $152,500.00 – $206,300.00
The pay range above is the general base pay range for a successful candidate in the state listed. The successful candidate’s actual pay will be based on various factors, such as work location, qualifications, and experience, so the actual starting pay may be above or below this range. At T-Mobile, employees in regular, non-temporary roles are eligible for an annual bonus or periodic sales incentive or bonus, based on their role. Most Corporate employees are eligible for a year-end bonus based on company and/or individual performance and which is set at a percentage of the employee’s eligible earnings in the prior year. Certain positions in Customer Care are eligible for monthly bonuses based on individual and/or team performance, while Retail and Business Sales roles are eligible for monthly or quarterly sales incentives. And since we are ALL owners, EVERY employee at T-Mobile is eligible for an Annual Stock Grant. For information about T-Mobile’s amazing benefits, check out https://careers.t-mobile.com/culture-and-benefits/
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn’t have a corporate ladder–it’s more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it’s that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
If you’d like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today! https://www.tmobile.careers/profile/join/
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.