Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Corporate Attorney to join our Corporate Affairs team. This position will serve as the primary point of contact for global privacy matters. The position will report directly to the General Counsel and have a great opportunity to grow thier career at Medpace.
- Provide or arrange for legal services of enterprise-wide or entity-wide scope and for all corporate support and administrative functions
- Identify appropriate outside counsel and oversee/coordinate outsourced legal work
- Identify potential legal issues in operations, strategic planning, and business development activities and bring to attention of appropriate members of management, along with recommendations for how to address or resolve to minimize legal risk to the organization
- Maintain current working knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements and court decisions and advise management appropriately
- Ensure SOPs are in place to promote compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Prepare and review various legal documents
- Juris doctorate degree with 3 -10 years of experience in a corporate or law firm setting;
- Thorough knowledge of two or more areas of law, including but not limited to, securities, corporate, employment and contract law;
- Experience with corporate governance and securities transactions is preferred;
- Experience with US or international labor and employment law is preferred:
- Outstanding written and oral communication and negotiation skills;
- Work effectively with others without a direct reporting relationship to the position;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Admitted and in good standing with at least one state bar association and ability to apply for admittance to Ohio bar.