At Open Source Integrators (OSI), we're on a mission to finely tune ERP solutions through "Open Source Done Right". We're a top independent open source software integrator providing global customers with business consulting and change management services in tandem with ERP implementations. Like our products, we work better together. We seek out diverse perspectives from our customers, communities and each other.
Life at OSI is fast-paced, challenging and meaningful. Here, you'll take ownership and drive real change. Constantly grow as you work hard for a mission that matters at a company where you matter. The successful candidate will be outcome-driven and goal-oriented. You are methodical, tenacious, continually learning and can effectively interact with a team. We take pride in our culture and recruit for only the most positive and motivated talent to join our team. You are someone who refuses to accept mediocrity, thrives in a high integrity environment, and enjoys challenging work. As Corporate Counsel, you play a critical role at OSI's and is key to our growth and ability to serve users with excellence.
As Corporate Counsel, you will support a variety of commercial matters, with a primary focus on complex technology transactions, as well as legal research and advice on a range of product and marketing activities, including advertising and collateral review, and support for events and sponsorships. You will join forces with OSI's business units to execute critical projects as well as create and improve processes to accommodate OSI's growth.
- Act as primary legal advisor for Sales and Business Development teams, supporting them from design to launch of new features, products and services, including coordinating with other internal stakeholders such as Professional Services and Enterprise Management Services, to advise on public-facing disclosures, product marketing and collateral.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to support cutting-edge global marketing campaigns, such as wide-scale events and sponsorships, including identifying and mitigating risk, and negotiating agreements with independent contractors, hotels and other vendors.
- Work with internal teams, including Finance, Implementations, and Technology, to structure complex commercial relationships and collaborations, as well as to communicate and enforce applicable policies as they relate to the global contracting processes.
- Structure, draft, negotiate, and analyze complicated software agreements such as direct and indirect SaaS and PaaS agreements, software and other technology licenses, and application program interface (API) cross-licenses.
- Provide ongoing legal counsel in a range of legal areas, including intellectual property (including open source), privacy, data protection, regulatory compliance, employment compliance and other teams as needed.
- Drive the development of legal processes and templates to scale with the company as it grows, including identifying and driving process improvements to improve the team's efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support other projects and priorities of the Business Development team as they arise such as customer/ sales transactions during peak periods.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience as a commercial attorney at a law firm and/or in-house, with a strong emphasis on complex technology transactions, particularly SaaS agreements.
- Experience supporting large, dynamic organizations and building strong relationships with stakeholders across multiple functions and departments.
- Business-oriented approach to problem-solving and ability to provide pragmatic advice, with proven track record of presenting issues, options, and recommendations in a clear and concise manner.
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at the same time, while staying clam under pressure and coordinating to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in applicable commercial contract terms, laws, regulations and market practices.
- Capability and experience to work independently and cross-functionally as part of a team in order to drive projects forward.
- In good standing with Arizona state bar.
Why Open Source Integrators?
- OSI is a vibrant growing professional services company
- We are a close-knit team of top quartile performers who contribute to customer wins
- OSI offers candid, insightful communication, freely
- We like to have fun and work hard!
- Competitive salary and 401K with OSI contribution
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Ancillary Benefits and Employee Assistance Programs
- Learning and Development opportunities