Description:We are seeking an ambitious corporate attorney, with a J.D. law degree. College classes in energy, environmental law, and permitting helpful. Generally, 1 to 3 years of experience preferred, which is reflected in the starting salary.
Wind and solar power industry-specific responsibilities for this position include:
- provide analysis and counsel on legal, policy, environmental, and energy issues
- Federal, state, and local wind project permitting
- contract administration: purchase/sale agreements, power contracts, land leases, equipment procurement, construction, operations, partnership agreements, confidentiality agreements, etc.
- project financial closing documents; loan documents
General responsibilities for this position include:
- ability to analyze case law and provide recommendations
- develop and recommend company policy and positions on legal issues
- prepare legal pleadings, motions, discovery, stipulations, etc.
- write, review and edit reports, contracts, opinions, correspondence, etc.
- employee benefit plans and labor law
- human resources, payroll, cost accounting, etc.
Position located at your home office in Boise, Idaho and at our Sawtooth wind farm offices, near Mt. Home, Idaho.
We offer competitive salary plus medical and dental benefit plans.
PowerWorks and its affiliates are focused on the development, ownership, and operation of utility-scale wind and solar farms. For much more information, please visit our web site at: www.powerworks.com.