Description:Davis, Agnor, Rapaport, & Skalny, LLC is a prominent, AV-rated, law firm based in Howard County, Maryland, and is looking for an experienced attorney for its Commercial Litigation Practice Group.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned practitioner, with law firm or other private sector experience, and will possess the following skills and capabilities:
- A minimum of five years of commercial litigation experience, with familiarity litigating construction, business, real estate and employment matters a plus.
- Ability to handle complex litigation matters on behalf of clients through trial, in both state and federal courts.
- Excellent drafting skills, particularly with respect to correspondence, client communications, complex opinion letters, pleadings and memorandums of law.
- Team focused and hard-working professional, with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage client relationships.
- Must be a member of the Maryland Bar (Virginia, D.C., and other Mid-Atlantic states a plus).
The successful candidates will work closely with well-regarded litigation and business law partners in a growing and busy law practice in one of top legal corridors in the United States (Washington-Baltimore), and will receive a great deal of responsibility, including client contact, with tremendous opportunity for personal and professional growth. The firm places significant value on its entrepreneurial environment, its “work hard, play hard” mentality, and on rewarding outcomes.
The firm offers outstanding legal career opportunities and an excellent benefits package. Please send your cover letter, writing sample, and resume, via e-mail, to email@example.com apply at https://www.darslaw.com/careers/.
About Davis, Agnor, Rapaport & Skalny, LLC
As a leading law firm in the Baltimore-Washington region, Davis, Agnor, Rapaport & Skalny, LLC provides legal services and solutions for businesses and organizations, as well as individuals and families. We are a unique law firm that provides a best-of-both-worlds solution — big law firm expertise combined with smaller firm attention and caring.
Our Practice Areas include Business & Transactional; Mergers & Acquisitions; Labor & Employment; Real Estate; Estate Planning; Family Law; Commercial Litigation; Guardianships, Estate & Trust Administration; Community Association; Government Relations & Lobbying; Intellectual Property; Taxation; Health Care; Commercial Banking; and Non-Profit Organizations.
The firm services owners, entrepreneurs, private clients, and companies in a variety of market sectors, including technology and government contracting, medical and service- related industries, real estate investment and development, commercial lending, and community associations and non-profit organizations. Client engagements are throughout the mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Columbia, MD 21044: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Maryland Bar membership (Required)
Work Location: One location
- Health insurance