Description:The Global Commercial Disputes Group of Reed Smith LLP, a global law firm of more than 1,900 lawyers, is currently seeking an exceptional, Texas-licensed, mid-level-to-senior litigation associate to join our Houston office. Candidate should have 4-7 years of law firm experience in complex commercial litigation and arbitration, excellent academic credentials and strong writing, research, analytical and verbal communication skills. Clerkship experience preferred. Our Houston office boasts a uniquely collegial working environment, and our firmwide Associate Life initiative focuses on providing a variety of training, development, mentoring and professional growth support options to our attorneys.
- Must be admitted in Texas
- Must have outstanding academic credentials
- Must have 4-7 years of law firm experience in complex commercial litigation
- Must have strong writing, research, analytical and verbal communication skills
- Must have experience handling multiple cases and the ability to serve as the point person on litigation
- Prior clerkship experience is a plus, but is not required