Description:Armis is looking for a few of the very best people in their field to join our A-team of big thinkers, doers, movers, and shakers. This unique opportunity truly offers the best of all worlds—start up culture, enterprise level benefits and security, and top pay for the industry. Got your attention yet? Good, keep reading, it only gets better.
Ok, so what exactly does Armis do?
Connected assets are growing at an explosive rate, across every industry and every geo. In today's world of smart devices and BYOD, these assets come from every direction and are found in every possible environment and industry. And they're critical to success for every enterprise. And because every single asset represents a very real potential vulnerability, they're also the last line of defense against today's sophisticated cyber criminals.
Armis gives companies of every size—across every industry and geo—complete asset visibility, contextual intelligence, and continuous security. We have partnerships and integrations with the planet's leading tech and cybersecurity players. And we're building an incredibly smart and diverse global team of thought-leading technologists, creative visionaries and proven game changers who are ready to take Armis to the next level.
This is a 100% remote position
Armis is growing, fast, and with it the Legal team is expanding as well. We are looking for an experienced commercial and corporate counsel, reporting directly to Armis' General Counsel. In this capacity, You will play a key role as part of our global commercial legal team, and will work closely with other Legal team members as well as Armis' Sales, Finance, Support, People, and other teams cross-functionally.
The selected individual is able to handle a variety of commercial transactions, and also support legal operations and potentially corporate matters. To succeed in this role, you will incorporate a pragmatic business-minded approach, with strong understanding of our key commercial terms, sales and other go-to-market processes, and an ability to organize and implement various processes. You'll work closely with other business-minded professionals on all facets of our business with focus on the operational and scaling aspects of the Legal department. Knowledge of and/or ability to learn basic elements and administration of corporate legal matters is a plus.
- Review and draft various commercial agreements involving data, privacy, security, SaaS, intellectual property, licensing and similar typical matters, based on playbooks, best practices and your knowledge of relevant laws, regulations and industry best practices
- Managing the intake and prioritization process for the flow of commercial transactions
- Work cross-functionally to help drive contract review, redlines, signature and tracking
- Assist with CLM implementation and management
- Help create commercial contracts playbooks based on best practice
- Create legal trainings for compliance with policies and processes
- Assist with corporate matters such as due diligence, M&A work, corporate documentation and compliance management
- Manage special projects
- Experience in, and ability to learn new legal commercial environments typical to high growth tech-driven companies
- 4+ years work experience in a relevant role
- Substantial experience and comfort level with G-suite as well as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with commercial contracts and corporate compliance administration
- Familiarity and awareness of the SaaS industry
- Experience with public sector transactions highly desirable
- Law degree and/or ample experience with commercial transactions and contracts law
- Experience handling confidential information
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to create and maintain databases and spreadsheet files
- Attention to detail, excellent time management, and organizational skills
- Providing support to and working within a team of professionals
- Positive can-do attitude with strong initiative and follow through
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Meets/exceeds Armis's leadership principles and values requirements for this role
Salary range guidance for this position is: $157,500-200,000
The salary range listed does not include other forms of compensation or benefits (e.g. i.e. bonuses, commissions, stocks, health insurance benefits, etc.) offered to candidates. Visit our careers site for more information on benefits at Armis.
The choices you make in your career journey matter. You want to do interesting work in an important field while also having time to live your life, which is why we place so much value in your life-work balance. Armis sets you up for success with comprehensive health benefits, discretionary time off, paid holidays including monthly me days, and a highly inclusive and diverse workplace. Put your unique experiences and perspective to work in an environment where they will enable you to thrive, grow, and live your life with integrity.
Armis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We never discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected (or not) status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization.