Apply knowledge of the federal government process to establish standard operating procedures for the team. Leverage management and leadership skills as a task leader and oversee the execution of risk assessments on foreign transactions or investments into the U.S. Provide support in the review of government filings, assign cases across the team, and engage with stakeholders. Provide expert legal assessment of CFIUS actions.
- 5+ years of experience in a professional work environment, including as a project manager
- Experience complying with or interpreting CFIUS regulations
- Experience with briefing senior leadership
- Experience with creating polished reports and decks for presentation to senior leadership
- Knowledge of national security, foreign investments, critical technology, and international business environment
- Ability to lead the day-to-day execution of client-related efforts, including assessing foreign transaction risks, case management, and monitoring foreign transactions or investments into the U.S.
- TS/SCI clearance
- J.D. degree
- Experience managing teams of 25 or more
- Experience with client-related legal analysis, interaction with attorneys within the government, and representing parties to client-relevant transactions
- Ability to communicate with and engage stakeholders
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Political Science, Public Policy, Finance, Economics, National Security, or a related field
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.