Description:Troutman Pepper is seeking associates with 2 to 6 years of securities and capital markets transactions experience, to be resident in any of our office locations. Candidates should have substantive experience representing public and private companies, including IPOs and other offerings of common stock, preferred stock or hybrid securities, follow-on offerings, PIPEs, RDOs and private placements.
We are seeking candidates to fill multiple needs within both our Corporate and our Health Sciences Transactional practice groups. If you have specific experience in the following areas, please make note in your application materials:
- Complex divestitures and transactions
- Corporate governance and compliance
- Drafting licensing and collaboration agreements
- Experience representing health care providers and/or pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, or has a demonstrated interest in health or life sciences
- Securities Exchange Act reports, proxy statements and other disclosures
We are seeking highly motived candidates with superior academic credentials as well as excellent writing and analytical ability and good communication skills. This is an opportunity to represent clients in a national practice and participate immediately in sophisticated matters.
Candidates must be currently licensed in the U.S. and in good standing in the state they wish to practice, or eligible to gain admission to the state in which they wish to practice (whether by waiving in or bar examination), if relocation is desired.
For inquiries or additional information on this position, please contact Christine Prenderville-King at email@example.com.