Description:Trenam Law is seeking to add another attorney to our Litigation Practice Group, Candidates having 1+ years' experience, will have all or partial responsibility to gather evidence, research case law, investigate facts, develop litigation or matter strategy, draft documents and memos, participate in client meetings and legal proceedings, and provide other support to responsible shareholders.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Researches and analyzes law sources such as statutes, recorded judicial decisions, legal articles, treaties, constitutions, and legal codes.
- Writes legal documents such as research memos, briefs, pleadings, motions, affidavits or subpoenas for review, approval, and use by shareholders and clients.
- Responds to court orders, judicial requests, document productions, opposing counsel requests and client inquiries timely and thoroughly.
- Accurately tracks time on a matter and report timely to Accounting for billing and reporting purposes.
- Associates are expected to bill 1,900 hours during the fiscal year.
We offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits, including 401(k) matching and profit sharing. Trenam Law is an EEO/AA employer.
Must be licensed to practice in Florida.