Jordan Ramis PC, a regional law firm with Oregon offices in the Portland Metro area, Bend, and a Washington office in Vancouver, is seeking an attorney to join our growing team. This is a unique opportunity for an attorney to leverage the firm’s offices on both sides of the Cascades to serve clients in western Oregon and Washington.
The successful candidate will have:
- 5-10 years of general business experience;
- Extensive experience in business transactions and financing, business entity formations, corporate governance, and mergers and acquisitions;
- Experience in commercial real estate transactions is a plus;
- A portable book of business is preferred; and
- Must be admitted to practice in Oregon and Washington.
The position will collaborate with attorneys throughout the firm and will require occasional travel between the offices.