Description:BWW Law Group, LLC, an "AV" rated real estate default law firm with offices located in Rockville, MD and Richmond, VA is seeking dynamic and motivated Bankruptcy Attorneys to join our Richmond, VA team. This position is full time (currently a hybrid position requiring two days on site and permitting three days remote work). Attention to detail is a must to succeed as a part of our team! Our Richmond office provides free employee parking.
- Draft bankruptcy motions and other filings;
- Attend hearings and court appearances;
- Communicate with clients, internal staff and others to ensure cases are handled appropriately;
- Prioritize and manage a high volume of files with a great attention to detail and under strict deadlines;
- Perform quality control reviews of documents and staff work; and
- Demonstrate a proficiency in inputting and maintaining information into a case management system to ensure data integrity.
- The ideal candidate is organized and detail oriented, a superior communicator (both oral and written communications are key to our practice), who is capable of multitasking effectively and who works well in a group or individually and has substantive bankruptcy knowledge;
- Must be VA barred; DC or MD is a plus;
- 2+ years' experience preferred, but recently licensed attorneys with relevant background are also encouraged to apply;
- Experience representing banks and mortgage servicers or general real estate or litigation experience is a plus.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans with Prescription coverage
- Company Paid Life and Disability Insurance plans
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Flex Time
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Working Environment
- Bar renewal and other attorney fee reimbursements
- Free access to Westlaw for research and CLE credits
- Optional supplemental insurance including short term disability, cancer and critical care plans, and more
- Employee Assistance Plan, offering free 24/7 counseling and consulting services to support emotional health and wellbeing
- Wellness programs and employee discounts
- Learning and development training opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- Free Parking
BWW is an equal opportunity employer and conducts all business activities, including hiring, promotion, and other employment decisions, without regard to the employee's or applicant's race, color, creed, religion/religious affiliation, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, age, sex (to include sexual orientation, transgender status or gender identity), disability, pregnancy, maternity/paternity status, marital status or civil partnership, genetic information, military/veteran status, victims of domestic violence or crimes, or other legally protected class.