Description:Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, a national law firm operating in all 50 States, has immediate openings for experienced Employment Litigation Attorneys in its Los Angeles office. Ideal candidates must have strong wage and hour/PAGA experience, single plaintiff experience, possible traditional labor experience and be able to work in a fast paced work environment. Trial experience is a plus. This is a full time position with the possibility of flexibility for partial office/remote work. Ideal candidates must have 3-9 years of experience in the employment litigation area.
- Candidates must possess strong analytical abilities
- Experienced in handling a case from inception with little or no supervision
- Proven skills in research, writing and verbal communication
- Maintain a commitment to superior client service
- Excellent academic background and organizational skills
- Must be licensed to practice in the State of California.
We offer a friendly business casual environment, competitive salary and a full benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Disability & Life Insurance.
The yearly salary range for this position is $125,000 – $230,000. Actual base pay within this range will be determined by several components, including but not limited to relevant experience, skills, qualifications, and other job-related factors permitted by law.
No recruiters or phone calls.
Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani is an equal opportunity employer.