Description:Our strategically growing Corporate Department is seeking to hire an attorney to join our Real Estate practice team. Whether our clients' objectives are a complex real estate development and financing project, or a fairly routine purchase, sale or lease of commercial or residential property, our real estate attorneys work to structure the transaction in a manner that reduces inherent risks and maximizes realizable benefits for our clients.
Who We Want:
- Represent buyers, sellers, developers, landlords, and tenants in transactions involving all sizes and types of commercial, industrial, office, and retail properties;
- Perform and coordinate due diligence in the acquisition and financing of real estate for investment, development, occupancy, sales, leasing, and collateralization;
- Represent our clients in negotiating and closing on acquisition financing, construction financing, and permanent financing;
- Assist clients in the operation of their properties, including properties owned and occupied partly or entirely by our clients, as well as single- or multi-tenanted properties owned, leased, or managed by our clients.
- Negotiate construction and construction-related contracts for the design, construction, and occupation of new construction, tenant improvements, or rehabilitation of existing facilities.
- Assist and coordinate with clients in working with local city and state officials across the country with respect to planning, zoning, traffic, storm water management, and compliance matters related to the development, redevelopment, and use of property.
What You Need:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience with a strong interest in corporate and real estate work;
- Applicants must currently be licensed, or currently eligible to become licensed, to practice law in Nebraska;
- Excellent academic and professional credentials;
- Ability to concisely and effectively communicate complex matters in oral and written form;
- Strong work ethic, excellent leadership skills and action-oriented interest in taking on increased levels of responsibility;
- Ability to examine and analyze cases and documents for inherent legal risks;
- Effective analytical skills, keen attention to detail, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to develop client relationships;
- Ability to effectively interact directly with business people, real estate, finance and construction professionals and other stakeholders;
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a highly-functioning team.