Description:Bank of America Global Leasing (“BAL”) is the largest U.S. bank owned leasing company, and a leading global asset finance firm. BAL provides customized leasing and equipment finance solutions to customers, clients and prospects of Bank of America worldwide. The successful Candidate will support BAL's secured lending/leasing, capital markets and portfolio management activities in the U.S.
- Equipment finance transaction structuring, documentation and negotiation.
- Selecting and managing outside counsel.
- Providing legal advice and counsel to business unit management regarding products, services and other matters.
- Monitoring applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong academic credentials
- The ideal candidate with have at least 6+ years' experience structuring, drafting and negotiating equipment leasing and secured lending transactions involving various asset classes (e.g., manufacturing and construction equipment, IT equipment, medical equipment and software), as well as, related portfolio and syndication experience (buy and sell). Familiarity with confidentiality agreements, commitment letters, term sheets, loan and lease agreements, subordination agreements and other ancillary documents required.
- Prior in-house experience at a bank, leasing company or other financial institution a strong plus
- Prior transportation finance (e.g., aviation, rail and motor vehicles) experience a strong plus
- JD or equivalent with Bar Admission in good standing
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Team player, with ability to work independently across a complex, matrix organization, in a fast paced, dynamic business environment
- Ability to develop close working relationships with line of business associates, as well as, Risk, Treasury, Compliance, Audit and other business partners
- Ability to balance risk and reward in a manner consistent with Bank of America's risk framework
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage deadlines for a large volume of assignments
- Responsive and service-oriented attitude
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Sound and practical business judgment
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: