Our Pasadena law firm specializes in handling plaintiff and defense cases in the Employment Law and Personal Injury. We are looking to hire an attorney with no experience who is newly admitted to the State Bar, or who is a licensed attorney with up to five (5) years of experience working at a law firm. Excellent people skills, solid legal research and writing skills as well as the ability to work independently are key for success in this position. Benefits include competitive salary, mentoring on the job, payment of Bar dues and continuing legal education costs, health insurance and bonus package. This is a full time in-person position. We are also open to considering a contract position.
This position will give you the chance to learn real life "trial lawyering" skills in a dynamic, positive, respectful, and supportive law firm work environment.
- License: Candidate MUST Licensed to practice law in California and in good standing; or pending admission to the California bar.
- Preferred: Experience in civil litigation, including experience in one or more of the following: discovery in the civil litigation context, oral advocacy and appearing in court, law and motion practice, and taking or defending deposition.
- Positivity: A positive attitude and interest in joining a highly successful firm and collegial group of attorneys dedicated to helping or defending clients who have experienced injustice or human suffering.
- Income/Salary: The firm offers competitive compensation commensurate with your work experience and work history.
- Benefits: Benefits include health insurance, paid vacation, bonus pay, paid employee parking, and reimbursement for approved continuing legal education expenses.
- Learning: Excellent opportunity for career growth, with professional development, including employer support for training, mentorship, and continuing education.
- Job Type: Full-time in person work; this is not a remote position. We are open to considering a contract position as well.