Description:Premier CT Firm Seeks Newly Appointed Attorney
Premier Norwalk firm seeks attorney with 0 to 1 year experience to assist with representing clients in administrative, Probate and Superior Court hearings.
- Admission to Connecticut State Bar;
- Working knowledge of civil litigation procedures and practice;
- Solid written and problem solving skills;
- Strong computer skills;
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills;
- Detailed oriented and self motivated;
Medical benefits, paid time off and 401K plan are offered.
Exciting opportunity for someone looking for a collaborative work environment.