Saber is seeking seasoned employment law attorneys who enjoy working directly with clients from beginning to end on a case. If you are looking to build your practice and work with a team on sophisticated advice and counseling, compliance and transactional work, and litigation matters, Saber wants you.
Help us build out and strengthen our employment law practice, including:
- Compliance advice and counseling
- Audits and workplace investigations
- Preparation of employee handbooks and policies and procedures
- Harassment prevention and management training
- Representations before administrative agencies
- Defense of lawsuits ranging from single plaintiff to class and PAGA
- Litigations arising in state and federal courts and arbitration proceedings.
If you are licensed to practice in California, have at least three to five years of experience practicing employment law, and are interested in learning more about joining the Saber Law Group team, we invite you to submit your cover letter, resume, and a writing sample. Compensation for this position includes an annual base salary from $150,000 to $225,000 and the possibility of earning productivity and merit-based bonuses and bonuses for business development. Saber Law Group offers competitive benefits and a collaborative, hybrid work environment. We look forward to meeting you!
“Depending on the role, the actual base pay offered may depend upon a variety of factors, including, without limitation, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and if applicable, the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.”