Description:Regional prominent civil litigation firm seeking an associate attorney for our Plymouth Meeting, PA office.
As an associate attorney at McCormick & Priore, you will have the chance to work with industry leaders while developing skills and handling a variety of litigation cases from start to finish. The ideal candidate will have strong writing experience; litigation experience; ability to take on a proactive case handling approach; and experience handling pleadings, motions and depositions. Pennsylvania bar license is required.
What we provide to our associates:
- Transparent quarterly bonus structure;
- Low caseloads in an effort to emphasize quality of work over quantity of cases;
- Fully funded health care plan;
- 25% employer-match 401k plan;
- Structured and transparent partnership track;
- Remote work from home options;
- Monthly personal phone use reimbursement;
- Training and mentorship programs