Description:We are a busy and growing law practice representing clients in family law, civil, bankruptcy, and criminal matters throughout Montgomery County and the state of Maryland for more than thirty years.
We are seeking a full-time Attorney - Family Law - with experience in Men's Rights. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 (five) years of family law experience focused on representing men in a variety of family law matters, such as divorce, child custody, alimony, child support, and domestic violence.
In addition, he/she/they must be able to “hit the ground running” and be a team player. Our office operates as a cohesive group and requires full participation from all team members.
As a member of our team, you will handle all aspects of case management, including intaking new clients and spearheading all aspects of the litigation for the clients assigned to you.
The ideal candidate will be an energetic self-starter with attention to detail.
Bilingual (English & Spanish) candidate preferred but not required.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage all aspects of the family law matters assigned to you
- Assist with other cases as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- Maryland Bar (Required)
- Possesses outstanding communication skills and sense of empathy
- Experience with CRM/case management software
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Courteous and professional demeanor and able to work as a team with attorneys and staff
- Previous legal experience in Family Law
- Remote work available 1-2 days per week