Description:We are seeking a family law attorney who can provide quality legal services to our large, diverse client base. Our ideal candidate will work passionately and effectively alongside our senior attorneys and staff to ensure a successful outcome for our clients. Contact us today if you have outstanding research and writing skills, can handle a heavy caseload and are comfortable using today's legal software!
- Preside over paralegals, administrative assistants in connection with keeping track of time records, reviewing client billing, setting up client meetings and completing client projects
- Conduct research and draft pleadings, briefs, and motions
- Counsel clients by assessing options and determining the best course of action for a successful outcome
- Appear in court on behalf of clients and argue motions during legal proceedings
- Analyze client needs, identify solutions, and determine case strategies
- Successful completion of accredited law school with Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree with 2 years of related experience
- Decision-making, public speaking, problem-solving, interpersonal skills, and communication skills are a must
- Advanced computer skills working with legal research programs (Westlaw and Lexis) required
- Able to work independently while handling multiple files
- Minimum of 1-year experience in Family Court in Broward or Miami-Dade counties
- Comfortable with difficult client conversations, able to show empathy and compassion for their troubles and highlight opportunities that will enable them to see a path forward with their situation more clearly
- Member in good standing with the Florida Bar
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a big plus
$90,000 - $150,000 DOE + bonus
About Cabanas Law FirmWhat It's Like to Work Here
- We are a results-oriented divorce and family law firm that emphasizes integrity and compassionate relationships between both employees and clients and we attract A-Level Team Members.
- What makes us different?
- We provide concierge-level services to clients through a service team that also supports the legal team with frequent high-quality client communications.
- Our technology investments streamline workflows to allow our worldwide team to work from any location.
- We offer a rich benefits package for our 5-Star employees and are growing fast, providing excellent career paths for our team.