Our client, Tanner Law Offices, a Cumberland County family law firm, is seeking an Associate Attorney admitted in Pennsylvania to join their team!
Tanner Law is a busy firm seeking a self-starter looking to build upon their experience in the family practice area, while demonstrating excellence, leadership, and accountability. The candidate must be professional, personable, and motivated to problem-solve client issues, lead our clients in the courtroom, and be client-service focused.
The selected candidate will handle family law litigation including divorce, custody, support and be willing to learn immigration law to support the firm on an as needed basis. With the opportunity to grow in responsibility by contributing to the success of the firm, this candidate will be supported by a full administrative and paralegal team to ensure success.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree from an accredited law school and licensure to practice in PA, required
- 3 or more years of Family Law preferred
- Ability to bring a book of business while also having the capacity to take on existing Tanner Law clients
- Record of excellence in a boutique law firm environment
- Impeccable organizational, problem-solving and time management skills
- Flexibility to change priority focus as needed
- Detail-oriented personality
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to handle high-volume workload while adhering to critical deadlines with a very high degree of accuracy
Our client offers competitive compensation and benefits package commensurate with experience, including 401k with employer contribution, health care coverage and paid time off.