Managed Care Network, Inc., (MCN) is a growing company headquartered in Niagara Falls, New York, that offers claim administration support services to the Property & Casualty Insurance Industry throughout New York State. The company is well-established and highly respected in the industry since 1995 and currently expanding in several areas and services.
In response to this growth, the company is offering a great opportunity for a business-minded attorney that is looking to do very interesting legal work without the constraints and pressures of billable hours and working 60 hours per week. As an important key member of this company, you will have an opportunity to lead a team of professionals to build a program with great income potential.
- Must have a good sense of business fundamentals and management skills
- Excellent customer service skills, and a high sense of urgency.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills, and solutions oriented.
- Works well with executives and employees and have good leadership skills.
- Maintains a positive attitude, reliable, hard-working, and motivated.
- Results oriented.
- Strong Computer skills required and a familiarity with business systems helpful
Education & Experience:
- Juris Doctors Degree
- BS in Business Administration helpful, but not required.
- Only 2 years of experience in business management duties, or similar required.
- Legal experience in NYS workers compensation law preferred, but not required. Will train
- Membership in NYS Bar
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in developing and implementing the strategic plan of the company.
- Develop and execute daily operations and management strategies.
- Learn and understand the company’s products and services and ensure outstanding delivery.
- Provide leadership and success in establishing a culture that reflects the company’s mission, vision, and values to foster a respectful and supportive environment that enables employees to succeed.
- Demonstrate an ability to drive revenue, profitability, and company growth.
- Develop a keen understanding of our business & industry and assist in the development of new and existing products and service offerings.
- Assist Sales & Marketing Team with business development, customer visits and presentations.
- Closely monitor all relevant legislative actions
Work Location: Niagara Falls location unless remote work is available
Job Types / Schedule:
- 8-Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Full Time 40 Hours per week
Salary: $125,000 per year plus incentives
- 401(k) with company matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid time off