Description:St. Louis MO law firm looking for one (1) full-time Attorney at Law who will be required to perform the following duties:
- Represent clients in family-based applications, employment-based cases, consular processing, and other cases;
- Oversee Labor Certification and immigrant and non-immigrant petition processes from beginning to end;
- Review and sign case documents and immigration petitions for filing with the appropriate government agency (USCIS, DOL, CBP, etc.);
- Counsel petitioners regarding the full range of issues that may arise during case processing;
- Stay updated on US immigration law and trends to effectively advise the business on decisions and strategies related to immigration;
- Represent clients before the Immigration Courts, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Customs and Border Patrol, the Board of Immigration Appeals, and the federal courts;
- Prepare and draft applications/petitions for immigration benefits;
- Advise and counsel clients on possible avenues of relief;
- Develop factual backgrounds and legal arguments to support claims for asylum in the U.S. Research case law, regulations & statutes to help in defending clients and asserting their rights; and
- Legal research and writing in support of both affirmative and defensive applications as well as in support of federal litigation and advocacy before various immigration agencies.
Education: JD Required.
License: Candidate must have a bar license in any state of the United States.
Number of Positions: One (1)
Job Location: 1067 N Mason Rd, Suite 4, St. Louis, MO 63141
Prevailing Wage Offered.
Instruction to apply: Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume and writing sample to 1067 N Mason Rd, Suite 4, St. Louis, MO 63141 or via email (email@example.com)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $69,763.00 - $71,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: In person