Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner, a top Am Law 100 firm, is seeking highly motivated, well-qualified associate (two to four years of experience) to join its nationally recognized Class Actions & Mass Tort and Appellate practice groups in our Phoenix office. We offer the opportunity to defend global companies with complex, cutting-edge legal issues in all aspects of case development, including being part of high-stakes trial teams and handling bet-the-company class and mass actions. The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Complex litigation experience within a big law firm setting and/or clerkship experience (circuit court clerk experience a plus);
- Highly developed research and writing skills;
- Preferred Experience includes handling motions, depositions, and assisting in all stages of discovery, class certification, appellate and trial work;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, superior analytical skills and the ability to manage client engagements;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player, strong work ethic and the ability to manage multiple priorities and assume a high degree of responsibility.