We are seeking an experienced, detail-oriented?Associate Premises Liability Attorney to join our? team. As an associate you will work closely with our talented attorneys providing support before, during and after trials.
- Provide legal support to clients and assist attorney
- Maintain client relationships
- Prepare legal reports and documents
- Interaction with expert witnesses to include conferences, drafting of expert reports and affidavits
- Attendance and preparation for depositions, mediations, hearings, and court appearances
- Work closely with Litigation Paralegals and Case Managers
- Licensed and in good standing with Bar Association
- 1-3 years of Litigation experience (preferred).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong interest in Personal Injury Law.
- Self-starter driven by long-term career goals
- Superior writing and oral advocacy skills