Description:BakerHostetler is seeking an associate (2-6 years of experience) to join its growing Labor & Employment Group, nationally ranked by Chambers USA and “Best Law Firms.” The position offers the opportunity to work with our regional, national, and multinational clients.
- At least two years of experience in Labor & Employment practice and one or more of the following areas:General litigation practiceClass Action, Wage and Hour mattersTrade Secret mattersProficiency drafting pleadings and motionsAdmission to practice law in Texas
- Effective and efficient writing and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage a fast-paced, complex workload while maintaining priorities and anticipating issues
- The professional commitment and interpersonal skills necessary to succeed in a collaborative team environment
- Affinity for research and writing
We offer a top-tier benefit and compensation package, including a performance bonus, as well as a supportive, collegial, and entrepreneurial environment. Salary is commensurate with years of experience.