Description:Solow, Hartnett & Galvan, LLC are seeking an Associate Immigration Attorney to join our Center City, Philadelphia and Kennett Square offices.
- Family-Based Case Preparation: Preparation of various waiver applications including I-601 A waivers, benefits applications. Preparation of family-based immigration law petitions and applications including I-130 and I-360 petitions as well as I-485 applications for adjustment of status.
- Humanitarian Based Immigration Preparation: Prepare and file U and T visa applications. Preparation of VAWA and SIJ applications. Prepare affirmative asylum applications.
- Litigation: Represent foreign nationals in deportation or removal proceedings before the Executive Office for Immigration Review. Filing appeals to the Board of Immigration Appeals and Petitions for Review to the circuit courts. Writing briefs in support of appeals and motions at both the trial and appellate level. Preparation of Motions to Reopen, Motions to Continue and Motions to Change Venue. Preparation and filing of custody applications in connection with applications for Special Immigrant Juvenile status.
- Employment Based Immigration: If you are able to handle a full removal/family immigration workload, and are interested in learning employment based immigration, we would train you on PERM/EB cases, H1B, H2B seasonal worker, EB1 extraordinary ability and EB2 national interest waiver visas, and I-9 audits.
- 2-5 years of experience handling all aspects of cases in immigration court
- High fluency Spanish required; Native or near native fluency preferred
- Member of any state bar association
Along with competitive salary, we offer:
- Health and Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(K) profit sharing/matching and Cash Balance Defined Benefit Plan
- Opportunities for business development/commission
- Professional development assistance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Attorney License in a US State (Required)
Work Location: In person