Description:Responsibilities will range from--working directly with clients, attending meetings and interviews with US federal agencies, and attending immigration court hearings. Prepare and file employment based immigration matters (O1, P, E2, NIW, Labor Certifications, consular processing and adjustment of status).
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from an accredited law school
- Admission to the state bar association
- Proven experience in legal drafting, writing, and research
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
Spanish Language fluency is required.