Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
- You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
- Assist the General Counsel in providing the full range of legal services and advice to Centura Health and its affiliates for which the office of General Counsel is responsible.
- Provide legal advice to Centura Health and its affiliates at an early stage in contemplated transactions, policy development and potential disputes in order to help structure legal, workable arrangements and policies, and to the extent possible, to avoid misunderstandings, disputes and litigation.
- Serve as liaison with outside attorneys; participate in the monitoring and evaluation of outside attorneys. Assist management and staff in communicating and providing responses to outside counsel. Review and provide legal advice concerning the development of business ventures, such as general partnerships, limited partnerships, corporations, and limited liability companies.
- Prepare and review agreements and contracts to ensure compliance with civil law, and the ethical and religious requirements of the sponsors of Centura Health. Ensure that Centura Health conducts business activities in compliance with applicable federal and/or state statutes, rules and regulations, including JCAHO Standards and HHS.
- Provide educational services and promote awareness of legal concerns among management and employees in order to help avoid legal problems.
- Supervises paralegals, providing orientation, direction and oversight.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Juris Doctor (Law), required; admitted to practice law in CO
- Minimum of 4-7 years relevant legal experience.
- Demonstrated experience representing health care institutions or health care providers
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Centura Health connects individuals, families and neighborhoods across Colorado and western Kansas with more than 6,000 physicians and 21,000 of the best hearts and minds in health care. Through our 17 hospitals, two senior living communities, health neighborhoods, physician practices and clinics, home care and hospice services, and Flight for Life® Colorado, we are making the region’s best health care accessible and affordable in every community we serve. Formed in 1996 by sponsors Adventist Health System and Catholic Health Initiatives, our Mission is to extend the healing ministry of Christ by caring for those who are ill and by nurturing the health of the people in our communities. Centura Health is more than a great place to work – it’s a place where our core Values of Compassion, Respect, Integrity, Spirituality, Stewardship, Imagination and Excellence are demonstrated daily in everything we do
$200,200 - $227,300/annually