Description:Part of the Interparfums group founded in 1982, Interparfums USA develops, manufactures and distributes prestige perfumes and cosmetics as the exclusive worldwide licensee for Abercrombie & Fitch, Anna Sui, Dunhill, Graff, GUESS, Hollister, MCM, Oscar de la Renta, Salvatore Ferragamo and Ungaro. Through its global distribution network, the Company's products are sold in over 120 countries.
We are currently seeking an Associate General Counsel, based in New York, NY who will report directly to the General Counsel.
The Attorney will provide support to the General Counsel on a wide range of transactions and issues including, but not limited to, contracts, and securities law compliance.
- Support the transactional management responsibilities of the General Counsel
- Prepare, revise and finalize various types of contracts generally, and specifically, licensing and distribution contracts, asset acquisitions, advertising, promotional and internet marking contracts, and related documents
- Coordinate with international, regional sales teams on a global basis to prepare and international distribution agreements
- Review of ancillary international document filings
- Review and support 1934 Exchange Act issuer compliance as needed
- NY Bar Admission
- Seeking 2-5 years of experience
- Experience with licensing and distribution contracts, internationally
- Strong comprehension and drafting skills
- Knowledge of French, Italian or Spanish a plus
- Willing to expand knowledge through training in new areas of law
- Beauty business experience a plus
- Trademarks, corporate governance or securities law compliance are pluses
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- A global organization with an international peer group
- An entrepreneurial career in a fast paced work environment with a dynamic team where all voices are heard and appreciated.
- Low hierarchy with high visibility to upper management on a regular basis.
- A passion driven environment where you will share challenges, achievements and innovations with your peers, manager and direct reports.
- A growing company with a proven track record and solid financial stability.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The position is office based 4 days/ week and remote 1 day/week.