Description:We are looking for someone who will mesh well with our team, is self-driven, organized, and can be patient/empathetic with our clients. Often when clients reach us, they are in crisis or simply overwhelmed and we take our role as counselors seriously (keeping in mind boundaries/billable time).
We're looking for someone who enjoys growth/learning. Our ideal candidate has 3+ years of estate planning and trust administration experience, is detail oriented, and is compassionate and empathetic. You should work well independently as well as part of the team. We are searching for an associate who wants to be part of our work family and who is seeking a long-term position.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Ideally has 3+ years' experience in estate planning and probate, but not required (recent graduates will be considered with the right attitude/aptitude for learning)
- Experience with Court and Non Court Supervised Trust Administration, Conservatorships is preferred
- Licensed and in good standing with the California State Bar;
- Experience drafting, with great attention to detail;
- Excellent work ethic with the drive “to get the job done”;
- Great attitude, empathy, and people skills;
- Must work well with support team and be very organized;
- Empathetic and compassionate.