Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced, innovative company? Come make history with Amazon's legal department.
We are looking for a talented attorney to support our rapidly growing and evolving physical stores technology business. In this role, you will work directly with the business, provide day-to-day and strategic advice on a broad range of product, regulatory, and privacy matters. You will develop strategies for handling legal issues in creative, business-centric ways, and you will build processes that address risk and allow the business flexibility and freedom to move quickly.
Duties include advising the physical stores technology team on how to launch new products and services involving emerging technologies, and prepare for and comply with privacy regulations.
The ability to proactively seek out challenges and work independently is key. The successful candidate must be inquisitive, enthusiastic about technology, and passionate about building the best customer experience. A background in privacy is not required but is preferred.
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) and admitted to at least one state bar (or equivalent)
- 2-4 years of legal experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience advising on US and international privacy regulations
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment in ambiguous situations.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through, and meet deadlines.