Description:Castlight Health is looking for an Associate Corporate Counsel, who can thrive in a fast-paced and mission-oriented environment.
The Associate Corporate Counsel will provide legal support to Castlight's legal entities in corporate, commercial law and compliance topics. Additionally the Associate Corporate Counsel will provide legal advice to business and functional leaders throughout the Castlight team. The portfolio of tasks and responsibilities will be broad, ranging from corporate and contracts law to compliance and legal operations. This job is an ideal position for young lawyers to gather experience and to make a significant impact, in a close-knit, empowering, and action-oriented environment.
- Negotiating complex customer-facing transactional agreements.
- Drafting and negotiating agreements.
- Support in drafting guidelines and policies;
- Provide support in compliance cases;
- Support internal processes operated by the Legal team
- Be part of projects aimed at further improving processes and efficiency of the Legal team
- Strong academic background, including JD from a US law school.
- Licensed to practice law.
- 1–3 years of experience.
- Relevant work experience in law firm or in-house would be a plus;
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and rigorous person.
- Team-first outlook, strong business judgment, and proactive work ethic.
- Willingness to be involved in all aspects of a growing company.
- Able to work effectively with cross-functional teams and manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
One team. On a mission. Making things happen.
Diversity and Inclusion:
The Castlight culture values and celebrates different backgrounds, perspectives, and points of view. We believe our diversity helps drive creativity and innovation. We strive to make everyone feel included, valued, and engaged; enable them to do their best work; and build their careers here at Castlight. That is why diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. Rather, they are a commitment to a culture where employees feel respected and empowered to share their ideas and deliver the best results.