Description:Cullen and Dykman LLP is a full-service law firm that has been serving clients since 1850. We are seeking multiple construction litigation associates for its growing construction litigation group. The positions are based in our Manhattan office but there is a flexible remote rotation permitted.
Candidate must have 3+ years experience in construction/NYS Labor Law defense and construction defect/property damage practice areas. Must have depositions and court experience. Any insurance coverage experience will also be considered.
- JD degree required with excellent academic credentials
- NY Bar Admission Required
- 3+ years of relevant litigation experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Strong professional judgment, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to communicate professionally to internal and external clients
- Proactiveness, resourcefulness, and a strong work ethic
Our professional staff plays a key role in the firm's continued growth and success, and we look forward to adding a proactive and motivated member to our team.
Cullen and Dykman LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a collaborative, friendly environment, comprehensive benefits and compensation package. The salary range for this role is $100,000 – $130,000. Actual salary will be commensurate with the candidate's qualifications and relevant experience.
Please visit our website at www.cullenllp.com for more information on Cullen and Dykman LLP.