Description:Come Join our Fast Paced, Growing Residential Real Estate Law Firm!
Hankin & Pack PLLC is a diverse team bound together by an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for excellence. We are more than just attorneys; we are business partners. We are proud to be recognized as one of the top law firms in the region by our clients. Learn more at www.hankinpacklaw.com.
We are seeking an Associate Attorney in our Charlotte, NC office! You will work with a team of professionals handling residential closings for the clients of our firm. You will be responsible for closing real estate transactions, communicating with clients, lenders, brokers and title companies and other project related work. Ideal candidates are detail oriented, organized, possess superior interpersonal skills and are comfortable handling a high number of closings daily.
We are proud to offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Excellent training program
- Growth opportunities
- Reviewing closing documents for accuracy and legal sufficiency
- Representing lenders, buyers and sellers in real estate closings
- Interacting with clients as counselor and advisor
- Complete a thorough review of each assigned title search
- Examination of all legal documents to ensure they are in compliance with North Carolina and/or South Carolina law
- Prepare preliminary / final title opinion statements
- Performing other related duties as assigned
- Must be currently licensed to practice law in either North Carolina and/or South Carolina, preferably South Carolina.
- Hold either a current appointment as a Notary Public or the ability to obtain such qualification prior to starting work
- Must be comfortable interacting with clients tactfully in high-pressure customer service situations
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
Job Type: Full-time
Hankin & Pack Values
- Consistency - Provide the same level of service on every deal. Accurately follow our firm's policies and processes along with the client's Service Level Agreement.
- Communication - Communicate precisely while being helpful, polite, and cheerful. If you see an issue, bring forward a resolution.
- Enjoy the Journey – The path of innovation and progress is often difficult. Enjoy the journey by bringing a positive outlook and lifting others up around you.
- Productivity - Increase profitability by optimizing resources. Be efficient in your day to day operations to allow an opportunity for growth.
- Accountability - Take pride and ownership in your work, even if you are helping others. We are all personally accountable for delivering on our commitments.
- Servant Mentality - Provide superior customer service internally and externally. Treat everyone with the utmost respect and remember the individuals in our “files” are people too!
- Teachability - Maintain a posture of humility with a desire to learn. Don't let the way you've always done something keep you from adapting to a new way.
- Tenacity – Stick with it. Work hard. Persevere until the challenge is solved.
We firmly believe that our company is only as good as the people we employ. Join a company that values its employees and rewards them for a job well done!