A busy personal injury firm seeks a full-time associate attorney. Ideal candidate should have 1-4 years experience in personal injury law and a strong interest and desire to handle jury trials. Candidate will manage every aspect of a large number of files that are both pre-suit and litigation cases. Candidate must be a self-confident, self-starter, and fully independent attorney who can evaluate and settle cases without interference. Candidate must have strong organizational skills, ability to work independently and prioritize heavy workload effectively.Attention to detail, as well as strong editing and proofreading skills are required for this position. The firm offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience with bonus potential based on performance.If you feel you are qualified for this position, please e-mail your resume via this ad.
Our firm devotes extensive time and resources to each client’s case. We approach each case as if we were the injured victim, and we handle their circumstances with compassion and sensitivity. When it comes to the courtroom, however, we fiercely advocate for the best possible outcome. Our goal is not only to alleviate our client’s present needs and circumstances, but to fight for their future security as well.
Personal Injury Associate Attorney – Job Description*
Candidate will be responsible for handling an array of personal injury cases. In addition, candidate will be accountable for negotiating settlements and conducting depositions and trials.The ability to handle dynamic personal injury cases from negotiation to settlement, in addition to maintaining a rapport with clients is paramount.
Qualifications & Skills*
- *A member in good standing of the Georgia State Bar
- *At least 2-4 years work experience in personal injury law with litigation experience
- *Self-motivating, intelligent, and disciplined
- *Keen organization, planning, and implementation skills
- *Proficiency with electronic documents and procedures
- *Maintain a professional appearance
- *Be accessible via phone, email, and in-person for efficient communication
- *Exhibit excellent oral and written communication skills
- *Understand need for and comply with client confidentiality
- *Competitive annual base salary
- Personal time off
- *Discretionary bonus
- Proposed Hours
- 40+ hours per week
The job tasks listed above are subject to change and may not reflect all tasks required. You can expect that as the firm continues to grow, certain tasks may be re-distributed in an effort to concentrate skills.Any change in tasks will be discussed with you in advance.