Description:AMPS Law, P.C. is currently seeking an attorney with 0-2 years of litigation experience to become a part of our busy landlord-tenant practice team! This is an excellent opportunity to work with an enthusiastic and reputable team of attorneys in a collegial environment with an emphasis on work-life balance.
You will represent clients in court proceedings, draw up legal documents and advise clients on legal transactions.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare for and attend trials, hearings and mediations in various courts throughout the Commonwealth of Massachusetts (Zoom & In Person)
- Perform legal research and analysis
- Draft legal documents, including notices, pleadings, motions and legal memorandums
- Conduct discovery
- Advise clients on business and legal transactions
- Negotiate settlements for legal dispute
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Ability to prioritize and to work independently
- Excellent research, writing, and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal advocacy skills
- Ability to use creative and hands on approach to advance client's interests in adversarial settings
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- MA Bar (NH & RI bar admissions a plus)
Interested applicants should send a cover letter explaining pertinent qualifications with salary requirements and resume in confidence.