Description:A dynamic, small, general practice law firm located in the South Shore seeks a full-time Associate (pre-existing book of business a plus, but not necessary) to join its probate and estate planning practice.
The ideal candidate must be extremely detail-oriented, flexible and compassionate. The perfect candidate will have great judgment, the ability to anticipate, a high energy drive and the ability to get things done. We work in-office primarily, and candidate should enjoy working in a fast -paced environment.
Specifically, this associate will focus his or her practice on estate and trust administration and/or probate litigation with estate planning. Experience with guardianships/conservatorships is a plus but not required.
- A law degree from an accredited Law School
- Massachusetts Bar License and in good standing
- Minimum three years of experience in the practice area of Estate and Trust Administration under the MUPC and Estate Planning
- Competitive salary and benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. If interested, a cover letter, resume and salary expectations should be sent to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $48,243.56 - $142,950.24 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scituate, MA 02066: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bar (Preferred)
Work Location: In person