Melone Hatley PC is a rapidly growing Law Firm 500 firm. We are looking for an attorney who has a passion for helping clients who are going through divorce and custody battles; we fight hard to protect our client’s family, finances, and futures.
The right candidate will be able to hit the ground running to give our clients outstanding representation. You need to have compassion for what the clients are going through, the ability to build relationships with your clients, and excellent problem solving skills.
- Work with clients to ascertain their goals and honestly discuss the likelihood of meetings those goals.
- Prepare normal filings, settlement agreements, appear in court, and negotiate with opposing party.
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree required from an accredited law school
- Active member of the Virginia State Bar
- 3-5 years family law experience
- Solid communication skills and problem-solving skills required in order to work with clients, staff members and senior attorneys