Description:We are looking for an attorney whom has recently received their Arizona Bar license or has or will have, in the near future, their waiver. We are an Insurance Defense firm which spends time with our new associates and places them into litigation with the tools to learn and be successful. We are a growing practice and this position will demand independence and self motivation.
Please submit resume and writing sample.
- You must be currently licensed to practice law in Arizona with no bar complaints;
- Looking for Associate with 1-3 years insurance defense experience, commercial trucking insurance defense, of construction law experience.
- Successful candidate will review new cases, perform research, draft pleadings, draft motions, propose discovery, and participate in trial, under the supervision of one or more partners
- You will be required to use Westlaw, Word, Excel, Outlook
- We train litigators so strategic thinking and significant interest in litigation is necessary for success.
- Excellent verbal and written skills are necessary for your success.