About the job
Busy Metairie family law litigation law firm is seeking an associate attorney.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience managing a case from start to finish, including but not limited to, taking depositions, attending hearings, negotiating with opposing counsel, etc.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong writing skills
- Exceptional client interaction skills and a commitment to providing exceptional service
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Strategic thinker who can prioritize and integrate short-term and long-term goals
- Ability to prioritize and meet multiple and competing deadlines
- Stable work history with a proven history of success
- Strong ethics
- Licensed to practice law in Louisiana in good standing
The candidate should be thoroughly familiar with family law and adept at handling custody matters, community property matters, modifications, contempt, and domestic violence.
Compensation is negotiable based on relevant skills and experience. The firm also offers a benefit package including health, dental, vision, and a 401(k) plan with employer match.