Description:Guardian Litigation Group, a national consumer and estate planning law firm, is looking for an Associate Attorney to join our growing team. Our firm has a stellar reputation for being creative and thinking outside the box to generate results for the diverse clients we represent. We are dedicated to providing both our clients and our employees with the resources they need to succeed.
We predominantly represent financially distressed individuals facing collection actions and creditor harassment. As an Associate Attorney, you will be responsible for maintaining a high-volume consumer debt case load. This is a full-time salaried position; however, it is entirely remote based, with the exception of occasional appearances, should the need arise.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and opposing counsel
- Perform settlement negotiations
- Review court documents
- Draft and file responsive pleadings
- Identify unfair debt collection practices
- Perform other duties as required and assigned
- Juris Doctor from ABA law school
- Licensed in one (or more) of the following states: CA or NV
Preference will be given to applicants having:
- 1+ years of litigation experience
- Debt Settlement, Bankruptcy, FDCPA, and/or other consumer civil litigation experience
- Multiple active state bar licenses
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Match
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Firm Training
- Professional Development and Licensing
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are in compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as amended, Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and employs without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, handicap or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran. It is further our policy to encourage vendors, contractors, affiliating institutions and others doing business with us to observe the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Additionally, it is our policy to maintain a work environment free from discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran/military status, marital status or other status protected by federal or state law, with regard to any term or condition of employment.