Description:Award winning litigation firm in Orange County is seeking associates to join its thriving litigation practice. This is a wonderful opportunity to be mentored by top litigators in their field.
- Associates get early opportunities in their career to go to trial.
- Act as the point person on complex high exposure litigation matters involving general liability, personal injury, defamation, construction, and insurance coverage claims.
- The firm offers a friendly open-door policy, and recognizes family values and a work-life balance.
- Full benefits, 401K and matching.
- All attorneys receive a gym membership to Equinox.
- 2-5+ years of litigation experience, including written discovery, drafting motions, pleadings, and court appearances. Depositions and oral arguments are a plus.
- J.D. from an ABA-accredited law school.
- California Bar license.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.