Description:McMichael Taylor Gray, LLC is seeking an Attorney licensed in Florida to join its growing practice. The ideal applicant will be a career-oriented professional with 0-3 years of experience. No experience is required, but a strong desire to learn how to handle foreclosures, evictions and/or litigation is a plus. The applicant must have the ability to prioritize and manage numerous tasks in a high-volume, fast-paced environment, communicate professionally at all times, be effective working independently and as part of a team, and provide exceptional customer service.
Key Job Duties:
- Preparation of pleadings and motions.
- Court appearances for motions, conferences, and mediations.
- Legal research and writing.
- Written and oral communication with clients, outside counsel, and Court personnel, among others.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Admitted to practice and in good standing in Florida, including respective federal district courts. Admitted to practice in other states is a plus.
- A positive, respectful, growth-oriented mentality.
- Experience drafting pleadings, appearing in court, and researching legal issues.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to balance and prioritize a high volume workload.
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a competitive benefits package including health, dental, vision and 401k.
About Mcmichael Taylor Gray, LLCMcMichael Taylor Gray, LLC (“MTG”) is a full-service default and creditors' rights law firm delivering quality, cost-effective legal services for financial institutions throughout most of the Eastern United States. The founding partners of MTG established a forward-thinking, client focused law firm, centered on an unwavering commitment to the following core values:
A successful candidate must pass a background check and be able to provide two professional references. All candidates will be subject to pre-employment screens and confirmation of eligibility to work in the United States. Candidates may also be subject to criminal and/or credit history checks and reference checks depending on the nature of the position for which they are applying. Consideration for employment with McMichael Taylor Gray LLC is conditional upon successful completion of these required standards.
McMichael Taylor Gray, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.