Immigration Law Office, focusing on Removal Defense and Immigtant Visas
This is a full-time on-site role located in Immigration Law Office in Castro Valley, CA for an Associate Attorney.
The Associate Attorney will be responsible for providing legal consultation and guidance to clients, conducting legal research, drafting legal briefs and opinions, preparing and filing legal documents, and representing clients in the Immigration Courts proceedings and USCIS offices.
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree from an ABA-accredited law school
- Active and in good standing with the California State Bar
- Demonstrated proficiency in legal research and writing, oral advocacy, and negotiation
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Experience with legal technology and document management software
- Prior experience as an attorney is a plus