About the job
The rapidly growing Brunswick, GA office of Wicker Smith O’Hara McCoy & Ford, P.A. has openings for 2-8 year associate attorneys focusing on medical malpractice, automobile negligence and general liability. This is a great opportunity for the right candidates to join our team!
Wicker Smith takes pride in providing our employees with an excellent work environment, competitive pay and benefits and endless possibility for growth for those who join our team and initiatives to provide the best service to our clients.
We respect our work family and their families at Wicker Smith. We are happy to offer flexible work schedules, necessary balance and unlimited Paid Time Off to support that balance.
Wicker Smith is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Exceptional legal research and writing skills (Writing sample required)
- Strong and extremely meticulous organizational skills
- Experience in Civil Litigation, including deposition
- Judicial clerkship experience is welcomed, but not required
- Candidates should also possess the ability to take on significant responsibility and be team-oriented.
- High Academic credentials from a respected law school.