Description:We are an immigration boutique firm focused on allowing our team as well as our clients to grow and reach their highest potential. We represent entrepreneurs and business owners seeking to legally open, expand and operate their businesses in the United States, and are actively searching for a Business Immigration Attorney who is excited to continue growing professionally and making a difference in the lives of our clients.
The candidate must be bilingual, either English/Spanish or English/Portuguese. Florida Bar preferred, but any US bar is acceptable.
Calderaro Law Group has been changing the lives of foreign nationals for over 15 years. We take pride in the lives that we have impacted over the years resulting in a success rate between 93% and 98%. But, we take even more pride in the team that we have built over the years. We recognize that without a strong team, there is no success rate. We value the work that each of our members puts in, and ensure that there is life-work balance for our team members.
If you are interested or can recommend someone who is truly passionate about immigration law, about working in an excellent work culture that encourages a thriving team, and who seeks a balanced lifestyle, please email Maria Torres your CV at email@example.com
If you have the following, we're searching for you!
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in business immigration law (Investor Visas, L1A, E Visa, O Visa, H1B, PERM).
- Bilingual in English and either Spanish or Portuguese is a MUST, with any additional languages a plus.
- Superior writing, speaking and organizational skills.
- Empathetic and passionate about providing solutions for our clients.
- A thirst for learning and for professional growth.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office systems (Excel, Word), in Google systems (GDrive, Google Calendar, Gmail), and in a case management software such as Cerenade or LawLogix.
- Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for keeping up to date on all legal issues that can impact our clients directly or indirectly.
- Ability to formulate creative legal strategies within the framework of all governmental and other regulations, laws and related policies, to provide our clients with the best legal advice possible.
- Will be required to draft legal arguments, file cases, prepare briefs and memorandums of law as needed.
- Conduct legal research as needed.
- Ongoing communication with the client regarding cases.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience:in business immigration law: 3 years (Required)
Bilingual in English and Spanish or Portuguese is a MUST (Required)
- Bar (Required)
Work Location: Remote